Thursday, January 2, 2014

Isaiah 41:10 Scripture Stand

Did you catch the exciting news? I am one of the new bread sticks over at Our Daily Bread designs. Yea!! I was very excited when Kelley asked me to join the ranks of these talented ladies. Also joining me is Linda Carson and Elizabeth Whisson. Please visit their blogs and be sure to congratulate them.
What better way to celebrate then add another page to my Scripture Stand I made for the boys teacher. This is using Scripture Collection 1 that is stamped onto classic white card stock using Memento Tuxedo black ink.

My blooms along the side of the base are from my wonderful friend Pat. This was a simple design with little embellishments with a few jewels and a flourished jewels corner accent. Voila!  I think this is the last one and now it is time to make a new one for another teacher. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful day!


6 comments:

bensarmom said...

Stacy, I'm not surprised, you have an AMAZING talent! So happy for you.
Sue

TLady said...

WHAT A FABULOUS IDEA STACY!!! About how many pages have you put on this???? It's a FABULOUS GIFT!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SURE this teacher will LOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS!!!!!!:)
AND CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!!!!! WHAT A FUN TIME you'll be having!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Marisa said...

Love this verse and a huge congrats on your new DT :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! Fab project!!
I can see why they picked you!!

Nicole’s Craft Nook
Nicole’s Valentine’s Day BLOG Candy

Leslie Miller said...

You're a perfect fit, Stacy, and this is a beautiful creation. I would love to have a stand like this. I've seen you use them before and always love what you do with them. They call you bread sticks at ODBD? Tee hee! I love that! Congrats on your new assignment!

Traci M said...

You'll be a blessing to many on the ODBD team! Love their stamps! A big congratulations, Stacy!