Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Birthday Sunflowers

Good morning! A little sunflower to brighten your day.  This stamp is called Sunflower Bouquet that I stamped on white cardstock. The sunflowers are softer coloring than I would normally do as I wanted a more springy feel to them. 


Just a few simple die cuts using Lil Inkers Stitched rectangles for the designer paper and the image panel. Added my sentiment to the edge and top it off with yes... more sequins and stickles.  :-)  Birthday cards are starting to pile up now. Yea! Hope you have a fabulous day! 


2 comments:

Davi said...

Sunflowers are such a happy flower,,,this bouquet is beautiful and with the pretty dotted frame it makes me smile! great coloring too :)

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! So cute, Stacy! I love the softer, springy colors. Had to click to see where you got the image 'cause I love it so much. That's a good deal for a large image and several sentiments. You make me want to shop! Seriously, LOVE this so MUCH!