Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Scrappy Valentine Henry

Happy Valentines Day! I know I said Friday it was my last Valentines day card, but I had one more to make. :-)  This adorable guy is Henry from an old Whiff Of Joy kit that is retired. Had a few left over scraps from other cards that I thought I would use for the card. 


My designer paper was a left over cut out that was a perfect frame for an image.  I had these left over kraft frames that I thought would be fun tilted around him. Henry is stamped and colored with various Copic markers. His scarf bow has sparkles added for fun. A few sparkly enamel dots for the flag at the top and a button with some twine at the bottom. Voila! Have a wonderful day! 


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

He's the perfect little Valentine mouse with his big polka dot bow! I love seeing the older stamps used. You made good use of your leftovers, too. Love what you did with the frames. The paper is super cute, and I love the button and the flag with enamel dots. Everything is perfectly balanced, as in all your cards. You inspire me, Stacy!

Dandi93 said...

Super Cute Stacy, Love the fun layout with the layered frames. Great Valentine dp as well.

Traci M said...

Awww...This one makes me grin, so adorable and perfect frames!! When I try to use leftovers, my brain freezes and it takes me forever to figure out a layout. You make it look easy!