Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March is all about the sparkle

Today is the first of the month and that means the new Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is up. This month is all about Sparkle. So grab that glitter and let's add some sparkle to those creations. More details is over on the SCS Forum found HERE. Hope you can play along. 


My intention was to post this last month and get another one done for this month. Lucky for me this works for both as I added lots of sparkle to this garland on the door. hee hee  :-)  This stamp is Christmas Door that is stamped on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers.


Here is a close up of the sparkle. My designer paper is from the Holly Jolly Christmas pack. A very simple card with some lace trim and ribbon for the accent. A few jewels down the side and lots of sparkle. Easy peasy! Thanks for stopping by today. 


4 comments:

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Fantastic card! I love the pretty ribbon and jewels. March is a good time to start those Christmas Cards. (Actually, Christmas should be done all year round.)

Traci M said...

I love these challenges and have tried to join in!! This is such a beautiful card, perfect for Christmas...and I like how you brought in your signature blue with that bow, Stacy!! Thanks for including the link on SCS.

Traci M said...

I love these challenges and have tried to join in!! This is such a beautiful card, perfect for Christmas...and I like how you brought in your signature blue with that bow, Stacy!! Thanks for including the link on SCS.

Leslie Miller said...

That's a very pretty holly-festooned door, and a fantastic card, Stacy! I can't believe it's March already and I need to start thinking about my next Christmas card.