Friday, June 9, 2017

Simply fun and sweet

Happy Friday! I have to admit the "fun" part of my title is not necessarily about my card. The fun part is that, right now the Bloom Brigade (minus our sweet Aussie friend) are currently enjoying the likes of St. Louis and the pleasure of miss Marcy Poppins. Squeel!!! We are currently gathering for a "garden party" as we dubbed it for some fun, rejuvenation, inspiration and just pure joy of being together again. Some of us are meeting for the first time and a few of us for another gathering. I am sure that when we get home their will be lots of pictures to share with you all so be on the look out. In the meantime my post for today....


This single bloom is one of my favorites from Simply Camilla's. I stamped it on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. A simple Spellbinders circle die cut with a layer of scalloped underneath. My designer paper was the color palette and added some swiss dots to the solid cardstock. I added a scalloped edge to the bottom edge before I adhered to the base. Finished it off with my sentiment in the corner a few sequins and some sparkle. Voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today: 
Allison Cope
Christine Okken
  Cindy Lawrence
  Julie Koerber
  Kathy Jones
Katie Sims
 Tosha Leyendekker


Marcy has a new Good Vibe 5 post over on the Power Poppy Blog for you today. Along with the sale of the weekend stamp.
We have a few challenges and inspirations going on so take your pick.
The June Bug challenge, the Hues to Use and the Mood Board Inspiration piece. Lots of inspiration and creativity to help you along this week.
Have a wonderful day. 


6 comments:

Tricia T said...

This is so pretty, Stacy!

Davi said...

This is beautiful Stacy!! The soft pinks, sparkle and texture are so very feminine!! I love this one :) Im sure you will have a fabulous time with Marcy and your teamies!!

Helen said...

This is a lovely card, Stacy. The single bloom is highlighted so well by your die cut. Thanks for sharing.

Leslie Miller said...

This is so pretty and sweet, Stacy! Your scallops and delicate colors and pretty stripes echo that sweetness. Definitely a favorite stamp set. Love those pretty sequins and the sentiment. I can't wait to see pictures when you get back! I hope you're going to MO Botanical Garden while you're there. Have fun and give everyone a hug from me!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, what a beautiful card, Stacy, and I really love the elegant layout with the embossing, DP, and that bit of lacy border die I see there. And the sequins add just the finishing touch! This is one of my favorite images, and I love how you've colored it! Beautifully done, Stacy! Oh, I KNOW you are all having a blast together, and I am thrilled to see some of the photos already! WHAT FUN! Give everyone a hug from me. Can hardly wait to see more photos! Hugs and love! xoxo

ellyscard creatief said...

Whatb a beautiful card.