Monday, June 19, 2017

Stripes and Polka dots

A fun birthday card today using Avery is Thankful. There is three digi's in this purchase that are just adorable. One more to go and I will have used them all, yea! The papers I used are older and I don't have the packaging for them anymore as they were in the bin. They seemed like fresh colors to go with her so I just went with it. 

After she was colored I layered some pink paper for the base. Then added some chunky sparkles to the cupcake wrapper. The jury is still out on this chunky sparkles that I bought... Hhhmmm... Not sure I like the chunk so much. ha ha! Anyways, added a button with some twine wrapped into a bow along with a banner like panel. Voila! Hope you have a wonderful day. 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

She's super adorable! Oh, my gosh... totally won my heart. The chunky glitter shows up very sparkly in the picture. Looks great on your cupcake!

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, Stacy, she is one cutie pie, and I love that yummy cupcake she has to offer!! Love the DP you've used, and Leslie is right...the chunky sparkles show up beautifully, and I love it! Sweetness and time for a party!!! Hugs! xoxo