Friday, August 18, 2017

Dahlia Note set

Good morning and happy Friday! This week has been crazy and yes what is new at my house. But seriously... We got a quote on the installation of our new counter tops in the kitchen. YEAH!!!  Now to pick out what we want. Did you know there is so MANY choices. Ugh... This is the one part I don't care for when it comes to home remodel stuff. ha ha  But we are getting closer to having the kitchen complete. The back porch and fence are finally done. Bathrooms are all that will be left and then we will have a completely remodeled house. Good thing, as college will be expensive and just around the corner by time we get those done. 
Anyways... Only had time for a quick note card set when I was in the stamp room. I needed something for a friend that was flat rate mail ready and the new Dahlia XL was perfect choice. That and I just ADORE this flower. 


Very simple design on these note cards too with just a partial of the flower stamped along the edge. I added a Beautiful Borders die cut edge the image panel before I added it to the base. My sentiment is from the stamp set Vibrant Thanks


This works right into Tosha's Power and Spark challenge Mix and match this month using multiple sets or digi! You might want to give it a try and post up on the link as you have a chance at winning $50 in power poppy bucks. How cool is that! Finished it off with a few sequins and voila! 

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:
Christine Okken



3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Robin, what a gorgeous set of gift cards, and I love this set. I have it out on my table now and have started coloring it. I really love your layout and love that it's a flat-rate mail card...just write, address, and stamp! Voila! Beautifully done! Well, congratulations on getting the quote for the new counter tops! It's coming along! Yes, the choices will be many! Haha! Enjoy...not! You will though. Have a great weekend! Hugs and love! xoxo

Essie said...

Wow, what a great card design--can't believe you found time in your busy life to get these done! Really like the die cut edge, too! Gorgeous!!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, that dahlia is so beautiful on your cards! I wouldn't call a whole card set quick, but if you say so... Pretty border and perfectly placed sentiment. Lots of uses for a card that starts out with "Hi". All these colors together look just gorgeous, and on the crisp white, sigh... I'm loving color on a white CAS card these days. Hooray for almost being done with the renovations! Nice to have it done before winter so you can settle in all cozy.