Thursday, August 3, 2017

DTGD 6-Teen

Good morning. I have another creation for the Dare To Get Dirty challenges this year. These challenges are always so much fun and I missed out last year. This is for Margscardcrazyb challenge. A friend of ours daughter is turning 16 and I thought this would look super cute for her. I used the ODBD Large Number dies for the 6 and sponged around it before I removed the die. Then used these retired letters for the Teen part. I think its too cute. 


The designer paper is from ODBD Blushing Rose paper pack that I trimmed to make on a larger base for the card. Punched and layered several flowers and added sparkles to the edges. Some scattered jewels and voila! 


2 comments:

Ms Linda (swtanxiety94@yahoo.com) said...

Love the card. I would never have thought of numbers and alphabets to spell out an age. You taught me something new. Thank you for sharing a new way with sentiments.

Lynne said...

What a wonderful way to use the letter stamps. They are a favorite in my stash and will be used for my grand daughter's 17th bday in Oct.
Thanks for the inspiration.