Friday, August 4, 2017

DTGD with Butterflies

Happy Friday! If you missed it and I hope you did not, the new release from Power Poppy came out and we had a fabulous time showing you sneak peeks last week. The Abundance collection is simply marvelous and all the sets are must have for your collections.  :-)   


These tiny butterflies are from Pure Prairie Spirit and perfect for the Dare To Get Dirty challenges this week at Splitcoaststampers. I created this with  Joanne aka Sleepyinseattle's challenge in mind. Two of the butterflies are actually popped up on dimensionals so the wings extend from the panel. Just added some sparkles to the wings and some jewels for a little touch. Voila! 

Check out the Bloom Brigades creations today: 
Allison Cope
  Christine Okken
  Cindy Lawrence
  Julie Koerber
  Kathy Jones
  Katie Sims
Tosha Leyendekker

The new Power and Spark challenge is posted with our lovely host Tosha! Be sure to check out the blog for details. 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, love the colors on your butterflies! I'm always intimidated by the coloring of realistic butterflies unless I know exactly what kind they are and I can look them up. Usually I just make up my own kind of butterfly, sheesh. But yours are so pretty, and I love the quote.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy! This is GORGEOUS! I absolutely love how you have placed these sweet butterflies AND colored them so sweetly. I love the colors, and then you popped them! WOW! I can't tell you how much this makes me smile...it's CAS of sorts and has such POW to it! What a beautiful card, my friend! Hugs! xoxo