Tuesday, August 1, 2017

DTGD with Hollyberries

This months August Dirty Dozen Christmas challenge is posted and I am also incorporating it with the Dare To Get Dirty challenges. This is for Cheryl aka Cherylquilts challenge. The August Christmas challenge is all about decorations. We all have decorations from garland, ornaments, lights, table settings, tins, boxes bags etc. the list goes on. So pull out the decorations and play on paper.  Have fun with it.


I just enjoy these Hollyberries when you can resize them as the digi. I went with them on the long side like they are hanging down. The name of this fold is the tent fold if I remember but I am not 100 percent sure. Either way it fits in the standard envelope but the base is smaller which adds an interesting element to the shape. Wrapped some twine around the designer paper and added some sparkle and enamel dots. Voila! Hope you have a wonderful day. 


2 comments:

Pauline said...

I always admire how you come up with different layouts for your cards. I love this 'tent'fold card short enough so your image extends past and still becomes a A2 card. Fabulous image too, I have some printed off just didn't know what layout to use, I just might have to copy yours :).
Thanks for sharing Stacy!

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty, Stacy! I remember this tent fold from when it was first popular on SCS. Love your paper with the nice petite print, too.