Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Sweetest thing

Good morning! We took a little mini vacation and I am back feeling great. Now to get into the stamping mood.  :-)  While I was away did you see the newest Instant Garden digi at Power Poppy was released? This is called Cherries and Berries. A few different fruits and sentiments. Yeah!!  So hard to choose which to start with, the raspberries won out today.  


Easy peasy today with these yummy berries. They are colored with Copic markers and die cut using a square die. Layered that onto the scallop rectangle die. Some designer paper layered onto the base and a few sequins to finish it off. Voila. Thank you for stopping by. Have an awesome day! 


2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love this set! I'm crying that I don't have it yet because I'm trying to use my other PP digis first. There are a few on my list. How beautiful this is with the dark purple and rich green framing it! I just love those juicy colors to go with your expertly colored, juicy berries. The sentiment is fantastic, too.

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, Stacy, is this ever beautiful! I love the berries and the amazing coloring, and what a beautiful card with the DP and lovely scallop frame. Hugs!