Monday, September 11, 2017

Fall birthday's

Happy Monday! We have a few fall birthday's coming up and thought these guys would be perfect for the first card. This House Mouse is another one I think that is retired? I have them stamped on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. 


This is for a guy so I kept the accents as just some sequins and some sparkles on the frosting. One of the Dirty Dozen challenges over the summer was to create a background with several pieces of designer paper. I had a lot of fun doing that and wanted to play around again with some scraps. Fun to use different papers and colors I think. Added the sentiment and voila! Hope you have a wonderful day! 


3 comments:

Pauline said...

Fabulous card Stacy! Love these house mouse images. Great take on the background challenge, great way to use up scraps!

Leslie Miller said...

Well, you know I love playing with designer paper and I love a cute image like this, so I totally adore your card! That mouse is going to have a sticky belly! So fun and beautifully done, Stacy!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, I wish I had more House Mouse images. I love yours and love these darling two eating way too much!! Haha! This is great for a masculine card, and I love the DP you've used. That was a great challenge! Hugs!