Monday, October 30, 2017

Christmas Wreath

Good morning. I just couldn't resist this wreath when I came across it on Becky's blog called Berry Wreath. She has several digital images if you have never checked it out, see HERE. I have a thing for wreaths and this was one I thought would be perfect for my collection. 


The wreath was printed on white cardstock and colored with various Copic markers. I then cut around the edges of the wreath to pop it up on dimensionals For the base layer of the card I have some faux stitching around the edges and some sequins accents. My sentiment to the center of the wreath and some sparkle to finish it off. Voila! 

On a side note... We are in the Play Off's!  Woot Woot! The win Friday night sealed the deal and we are in. So proud of the boys and the hard work the whole team has put in this year. It is win or go home now. Friday will be along day as we have to travel 3 hours for the game on neutral field, blah blah blah. I am thinking that is a long drive for us all to do, but worth it.  :-)  I will keep you posted as we progress, wish us luck! Have a wonderful day. 

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, I have a thing for wreaths, too. Can't have them all, but I try sometimes. Love this on the delicately patterned paper. Beautifully colored and glittered, and the sequins are just the right touch. Good luck with the game Friday!