Friday, October 27, 2017

Santa Frost

Happy Friday! If you missed our newest release the only good thing I can think about that is, now you don't have to wait to order. All of the new release is available NOW at the Power Poppy Store. AND... the sale is still going. Check it out:

The Power Poppy Blog has all the inspiration behind these sets along with a list of who posted what samples. Be sure to check it out. Again the new release is available now.  :-)  


This awesome Flowering Santa had to be my post today since this is my new favorite santa image. ;-)  I really need to take a class and figure out how to photograph sparkle so you can see it better. There is a ton of sparkle all over his beard and hair, in real life you can see it shimmer and sparkle galore. I colored him with various Copic markers and then cut around the image so he cold be popped up on dimensionals. A simple lace trim and ribbon wrapped around the center of the designer paper layer. Silver cord to go with the silver sequins and then sparkle. Oh I do like how this turned out. Voila! 

Be sure to check out the Bloomie: 

Christine Okken
Julie Koerber



5 comments:

Pauline said...

Wow, love Santa in these colours! Love all your embellishements, a fun and 'jolly' card!

ChristineCreations said...

I knew you’d do something beautiful in blues with this set. The tones are so pretty Stacy!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy girl, I LOVE this Santa and LOVE that you used blue (however, that was too very hard to figure out knowing how much you...and I...love blue...hehe!). But I love your soft coloring of this "cutie" Santa and how the beautiful DP is perfect. I love your "Stacy" lace and ribbon with the button and silver cord...oh, and yes, your perfectly placed sequins (one of these days I will hopefully feel more confident about where to place them...haha!). Anyway, I love him, and I love your card! Thanks for ALL the wonderful inspiration for this new release, and how "let the games begin" with making Christmas cards for this year (and next...wink!). Hugs and love, and try to get SOME rest this weekend?! xoxo

Linda Pekrul said...

LOVE this frosty Santa! He looks good in absolutely any colour!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is such a lovely and joyful Santa !