Friday, January 12, 2018

Thanks so very much


Happy Friday! I am in the mist of more basketball games and in need of some stamping time.  :-) Not sure that is going to happen past this morning. ha ha  Our Power and Spark challenge for the month is Grab a Map from the Pagemaps site. 


Some wonderful sketches to choose from and I went with another one for my card today. 


Talk about springy and fresh, I do like how this turned out. My flower is from Vibrant Thanks stamp set that is on white card stock. My flowers are colored with Copic markers. My designer paper is from Authentique Latest and Greatest paper pack that I layered onto white and then the banana base. My heart die cut is using a retired WOJ die light. Some faux stitching to match the sketch I choose and a few enamel dots to the bottom.
These tiny butterflies are the remains of a die cut I have and make for perfect little accents. Some sparkle to the flower and Voila! Still trying to figure out this camera and having fun with it. This one isn't too bad I don't think? Any tips or things you find helpful would be wonderful news, so please share away.  :-)  

Be sure to check out the Bloom Brigades creations today:


10 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh so pretty! So fresh and springy for sure. Love your take on the page map sketch, and your colouring is perfect. Great finishing details with the enamel dots, butterflies, stitching and sparkle!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful Zinnias, Stacy! Such pretty colors and sweet details. I still want to play this challenge... it will have to be later this month. The Page Map sketches are a great opportunity to use designer paper, which you know I love. This is such a pretty combination.

JD/ Jill said...

Love those colors! This one does make me think spring! (with all this cold weather we've been having...that's a very good thing!

Davi said...

Beautiful card Stacy and you did a fabulous job on the coloring, the look so dimensional!!

Barbara said...

Such pretty colors and so inspiring. Thanks for all of the motivation that I get from your work.

Nana Donna said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the color combination

lynda said...

This is a stunner! Love the coloring and fabulous, bright colors.

Lagene said...

Gorgeous card! Great take on the sketch!

Camille Short said...

I love your take on this sketch.

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Stacy, this is gorgeous, and I love your zinnias! What beautiful colors, and what a great take on this Card Map! I love the stitching, butterflies and enamel dots, and your new camera has really made a difference. Your cards look even more beautiful!! Warm hugs, sweet friend!