Thursday, May 17, 2018

Wild Mushrooms






Good morning and welcome to our Creative + Curious Collection release at Power Poppy! Marcy's magic is at it again and you will want to check out each day for the sneak peeks we have for you.

Today's showcase is... Artistic Bouquet and Wild Mushrooms. My creation is using Wild Mushrooms.




I actually googled these mushrooms to see their environment and look what I found. Some beautiful colors that I never would of thought of in a mushroom. Super fun vibrant orange and red with the earthy colors of the ground. Used a retired heart die light for the die cut edge of the red paper. Pierced around the yellow gingham. A few sequins, and my sentiment flag with a button and some twine. Voila!

Now you have a chance at winning some Power Poppy Bucks by playing in our Power and Spark challenge this month found HERE. Need some color inspiration? Check out the Hues to Use challenge found HERE. Be sure to check back each day for the newest reveal along with our full reveal day Sunday May 20th. Happy Stamping!

Bloom Brigade creations: 

7 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful, I love the mushrooms.

CherylQuilts said...

Woohoo, Stacy! I would never have guessed there were real mushrooms these colors! Amazing, and you've nailed it with your card! I absolutely LOVE your card with the great DP and dies, and that mushroom is amazing! Thanks for sharing it and for sharing your photo references. That really helps me understand about these mushrooms! Hugs and love, sweet friend! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

This mushroom set is a must have for me! So cute and colorful with the itty bitty baby ferns sprouting up around it. Well done, Stacy! Love that cute heart border, too!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

wow what a wonderful card. so bright and cheerful. Love your colors and I have never seen mushrooms like that either. Love all the poppy power stamps they are wonderful

Lisa said...

I simply ADORE the colors of this card! Yellow and red together make me so happy and your take on this image definitely has me smiling!

Traci M said...

Really cute colors and so befitting this sweet image, Stacey!! Love your layout as well!!

Allison Cope said...

Awwww... this is one of my favorite cards of the release! Love the matching patterned papers you chose. Lovin' those sweet little 'shrooms! Adorable card Stacy!